The term 'Visas of the World Private Limited' or 'us' or 'we' or 'Visas of the World Pvt. Ltd.' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Visas of the worlds House, Vidyanagari Marg, Kalina, Santacruz (E), Mumbai - 400 098. Our company registration number is U74999MH2013PTC246805, Mumbai. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The visa facilitated by Visas of the World Pvt. Ltd. is for tourist purpose only and cannot be used for any other purpose at all.
- This is a onetime Entry & Exit purpose visa, no passenger is allowed to use this for a multipurpose Entry & Exit.
- The validity of visa is for 60 days from the date of approval, and we request you to enter UAE before the 57th day.
- Permitted stay in UAE is for 30 days from the date of entry, therefore you must exit UAE on or before 29th day from the date of entry.
- To allow or disallow an applicant from entering UAE will be decided by the immigration officers at the port of entry. Visas of the World Pvt. Ltd. will not be responsible for the decision of the immigration officer.
- The visa will become invalid if any change, alterations and amendment occur in details of the passport.
- The visa holder is not allowed to work in UAE on the tourist visa.
- Visas of the World Pvt. Ltd. does not facilitate UAE visas for passengers travelling on "official" or "diplomatic" passports. The visa applications must be routed through the local UAE Embassy / High Commission / Mission.